CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I don't get much time to make cards and post so it's usually a day of card making and then a day of posting...  LOL!  That's life with 3 Children! 

One of my closest friends (Hi Stacey!!) has a little girl turning 8 years old on the 9th.  Since I began card making, I've become a lot more attentive to birthdays of everyone I know and not just family!  I LOVE card making and any excuse to make a card is ok with me.  Not only that but I LOVE Stacey and her family!!!  We have been friends for just about 8 years and she has shared in some of the most sacred, special and amazing times in my life such as my taking lessons with the Missionaries, my Baptism, my first time going through the Temple and my Wedding in the Temple to my wonderful husband!  She is a wonderful friend and an amazing person... we have had our share of ups and downs but in the end, we pick up right where we left off without skipping a beat!  I am happy to say that I am blessed enough to have a friend just like that in my life.

Ah, now on to the card..  Sorry for the sappiness, LOL!!! 

Emma LOVES Purple!  She also loves Wizards of Waverly Place but I don't have a cartridge with that on it and I don't even know if there is one like that out there..  Hmmmm.... 

This is a very Purple Card, LOL!  I have been hooked on my Paper Dolls Cartidges lately and this little Birthday Girl cut is just so fun!!!  I have now used it 4 times in a week, LOL!!! 

So, as I mentioned above, I used one of my Paper Dolls Cartridges.  I used Everyday Paper Dolls.  The card base and 2 layers are all from Papertrey Ink.  I LOVE their paper.  The cardstock is super sturdy and makes AWESOME card bases and all the cardstock can be matched to their papers!  It's wonderful!  The dress, Icecream cone, shoes, bows and balloon are all from paper I have in my stash. 

Inside, I stamped it with "Make a Wish!" and "Happy Birthday" which are both from my Birthday Crazy stamp  set from My Pink Stamper.

I also used Everyday Character Faces Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps for the sweet face.  As usual, I used a jelly roll pen for the whites of the eyes and I chalked the cheeks!

I hope you enjoyed the card.  I had so much fun putting it together for sweet Emma and I hope she just loves it!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! 

Have a great day everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment