CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th of July Birthday Jordyn!!

Here is a card I made for my little cousin Jordyn.  She will be 5 on the 4th of July!  She's not really a girly girl...  My mom said her cake was actually Disney Cars but unfortunately, I don't have a Disney Cartridge... YET! 

So, I decided to make her a card that tied in the 4th of July!  I hope my Aunt and Uncle like it and I hope it makes Jordyn smile! 

Here we go:
I used A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge for the child riding a firecracker!  The paper is from my stash and the "Make A Wish" sentiment, as well as the inside sentiment "Have the best birthday ever!" are both from Birthday Crazy from My Pink Stamper! 

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment