CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Aza and Morgan!!!

My neighbor's grandaughters have birthdays that are just 1 day apart.  They are sisters and they are 3 years apart!!  How crazy is that?! 

I thought it would be fun......  to make them each a card, OF COURSE!!!

Once again, I used my Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge to make the fun little birthday girl for their cards! 

 Morgan turned 2 and Aza turned 5....  or, I should say they WILL BE turning 2 and 5.
As I mentioned, I used Everyday Paper dolls to cut the girls and their accesories...
Aza's favorite color is yellow (at least the last time I checked it was, haha) and I'm not sure about Morgan's so I just went with what I thought was cute and fun! 

I used Everday Character Faces for the faces (This is my only "person" face set from Peachy Keen Stamps...  I have to get more!).  I did the whites of the eyes with a jelly roll pen and the cheeks with some chalk.

For the ages on their cards, I used Birthday Bash.

For the hair on Aza's doll, I used Paper Doll Dressup. 

All the papers are ones that I had in my stash!  (I have a GIANT stash of paper...  I'm a little obsessed, haha!)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the cards!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment