CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Father's Day (A little late!)

I hope my dad doesn't check my blog before Saturday, LOL! 
He checked it the other day and saw my card for my Step-Father and I guess he thought I didn't have a card for him...  Silly dad!!  Of course I did/do! 

We're going to my dad's this saturday for a picnic so I wanted to save some money on postage and give him the cards in person (His b-day was in April and honestly, at the time I didn't have a b-day card...  things have been BEYOND nuts here and it just got over looked.  I'm a poopie daughter....  ) 

I believe he knows I think the world of him!  We talk almost every single day and during the school year when I HAVE to be up early, we DO talk every single morning!  I love it!!! 

Anyway, here are the cards!

 For the above card, I used A Child's Year for the cut.  My dad LOVES to garden!  His garden is his baby!  He has a BEAUTIFUL English Garden in his back yard and then he has a large vegetable garden as well as some fruit trees and some corn.  My dad's favorite colors are green and yellow/gold so I thought I'd tie them both into the card.  This one is the card I made for Father's day!


This card (above) I made for my dad's birthday.  As I said, he LOVES to garden!!  So, of course I had to make another gardening card.  I'm kind of limited with my garden cuts so this was the only other option really...  I thought it was fun though and he might get a kick out of it!  Funny thing is, he doesn't wear overalls but I thought it looked best!! 

For this card, I used Everyday Paper Dolls.
As usual, I used these stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps!  (The only "people face" set I have, ha!!).  I used a jelly roll pen for the whites of the eyes and no chalk on the cheeks since this is a man!  I hope my dad enjoys it and doesn't think it's TOO silly!  We'll see, haha!!

Anyway, thanks again for stopping by!!  I hope you enjoy!!

Have a great evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment