CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

You ROCK! Birthday Card

My Brother-in-law's birthday was last week and we went to my Mother-in-law's for a family lunch to celebrate.  He used to play the guitar and I know he still enjoys it (although he's too busy to play right now...)  He was actually in a band a few years back and I hear from my husband that he was really good!! 

Anyway, This card was kind of a family idea b/c I wasn't sure what to make for him.  Then I was reminded that he used to play guitar.  Luckily my Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge has a guitar player on it.  I LOVE the paper doll carts b/c you can mix and match just about everything on them!  It's so fun!! 
I didn't need to mix and match anything with this card though b/c the harstyle was already as close to his as I could get!  I used Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday character face assortment stamps for the face... It's the wink but the hair is covering the eye that is closed... Oops.... 

My 2 older children helped pick out the background and colors for the card and I used my cuttlebug to emboss the background with the spots and dots folder.  I like how it makes the paper kind of look "grunge" like!  Haha!

Happy Birthday Randy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!  Have a "Rockin' " day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment