CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

YOU DID IT! Graduation Card

We have 3 girls in our Church who just graduated High School!  I am so happy for these girls!  I wanted to make them each a card.  I am going to do this in 2 seperate posts as 2 of the girls are twin sisters. 
Here is the first card that I made.  I really like how it turned out!

For this card, I used Cricut Cartridge: Everyday Paper Dolls!  Such a fun cartridge!! 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character face Assortment for the face!  I thought this Surprised look was so fun and not the usual smile you see on card like this! 
For the "YOU DID IT" sentiment, I used Cardz TV Stamps It's All About You.  I LOVE this stamps set!  It works with so many things!  It's so fun!  Mary has some really gret stamps sets and I can't wait to get more!  My husband bought me 3 sets for Mother's Day!  I LOVE that he knows what makes me happy!!! 
For the whites of the eyes, I used a white jelly roll pen and for the cheeks I used some chalk to make them look like she's blushing!  So fun!!!
I used stickles on the tassle. 


Thanks for stopping by!!  Check back again soon for new cards I make! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment