CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

YOU DID IT! Graduation (#2)

So here are the other two graduation cards I made for a set of twin girls that go to my  Church
I cannot tell them apart to save my life, LOL!  But they are both sweet girls!  The one sometimes wears her hair curly and the other flat irons hers so I looked at their graduation picture that they posted on facebook to see who was who, LOL!


I used Everyday Paper Dolls for both girls and the accesories and clothes.  I used Paperdoll Dress Up for the hair of both girls.
For the cute faces, I used Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character faces Assortment and I used a white jelly roll pen for the whites of the eyes.  I used chalk for the cheeks.
I added some stickles for the tassles b/c what's a card without stickles?!  Stickles make everything fun!  :-) 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll come back soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment