CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Reach For The Stars!

As I mentioned in an Older post, my daughter LOVES all things having to do with music.  She just finished her first full season of Classical Ballet and did AMAZING!!! 
We thought it would be fun to make cards for all the little girls in her ballet class as encouragement for the recital and as a "Job well done" to them. 
We made a list of all the girls in the class (10 including the teachers) and then had one of the teachers write down hair color so we could personalize all of the cards. 


I used Twinkle Toes Cricut Cartridge for the Ballerinas (which honestly, I wasn't too happy with this cut.  The clothes didn't line up right and neither did the shoes or the hair...  It ended up making it look kind of sloppy.  I covered the area between the shirt and tutu with stickles to hide the "body" which was actually the color of the hair we cut... just all around disappointed... bummer). 

For the Sentiment, I used My Pink Stampers Encourage Me stamp set and inside we used Cardz TV Stamps It's All About You.
The face is Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment.

The cards were a big hit with the girls and all the girls danced beautifully at the recital!!  Great Job!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Come back again soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment