CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Best Wishes: Missionary Card

In our Church, we have young men who serve a 2 year Mission to teach people about Jesus Christ and His restored Church.  (Girls may also serve if they would like to and they go for 18 months). 
My family and I really love the missionaries.  We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for these young men!  We love having the Missionaried over to out home for a meal and discussion/lesson.  They have the possibility of being trasferred to a new area every six weeks or they stay for a few months... 
On of the Missionaries that we have grown to love was just recently transferred to a new are.  We decided it would be fun to make him a card to wish him well and let him know he'll be missed and that we appreciate his service. 

I used the Inspired Heart Cricut Cartridge for my cut of the Missionaries for this card.  I have been searching for a cartridge that has some LDS type cuts and one day poking around Glora's Crafts , I saw this wonderful cartridge used for a baptism card.  I knew I needed it!! 
For the Best Wishes sentiment, I used Pink By Design's Scripted Year stamp set.

He really enjoyed this card (even if he kind of expected it, LOL!)

Thanks for stoppng by!  I hope you have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment