CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This is a card I made for my Step-father for Father's Day.  (I still have to post my dad', my Father-in-law's and my Step-father-in-law's). 
He enjoys golf so I thought it would be fun to make this card.  I wasn't really sure what I was going to do at first, other than using the golfer guy and as I was piecing him together it started to just flow!  I remembered I saw some clouds in one of my cartridges and that I have a grass punch!  I had so much fun to making this card!!  And, he really loved it too!!


I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the golfer and his accesories and clothes.  I also cut the clouds out using this cartridge.
For the grass, I used a Fiskers punch.
For the face, I used none other than the wonderful Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment and I used a white jelly roll pen for the whites of his eyes. I also used the white pen to accent the lines on the gilf bag and a black pen to accent the lines on his clothing and shoes. 

I decided to enter this card in the "So glad you're my dad" challenge (#110) over at CardzTV .  This is the first challenge I have EVER entered so I am excited and nervous, HAHA!!  But, it's fun so fun making cards...  I enjoy it!!! Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what's new!  I hope your weekend is wonderful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment