CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

ARGH!!!! Happy Birthday Chase!!!

I had an order for a custom made card the other day!  So exciting!!!  A customer (Hi Rosemary!!) asked me if I could make a card for her Great-Nephews upcoming birthday...  he is turning 3!  She said the party was Pirate themed, so fun!!!  She also asked if I could incorporate the NFL Vikings team colors into it as Chase's parents are Vikings fans.  This was a REALLY fun card to make!! 

I used Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge for the Pirate and accesories.  I used Cherry Limeade for the name at the top and for the '3' I used Birthday Bash.  For the cute Pirate's face, I used Everyday Character Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps. All the paper is from my stash.

I really had a lot of fun making this card!  I'm glad you like it Rosemary and I can't wait to make the next card for you!!  I hope Chase likes it as much as I enjoyed making it! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you all have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment