CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Little Squirt!

Today was my friend Marcelle's Baby Shower!  It was so fun and I am so glad I was able to go!  She is having a little boy,  her 3rd child!  She has an older boy and a girl.  She was blessed with so many wonderful gifts today and it was so sweet seeing her get emotional over a beautiful blanket her grandma crocheted for her even though she is very ill.  It was so beautiful!!  I even got teary eyed!  I get that from my mom, LOL! 

Anyway, I LOVE making cards and look for ANY and ALL occasions to make one! LOL!  So, naturally, I'd make a card to go along with my gifts for Marcelle.  Shoot, I forgot to take a picture of the gifts.  Oh well.  I made her 2 hats on my knitting loom.  I made a super soft blue/white one with a pom-pom on top for a hospital hat and then I made a bigger brown and blue one that he can wear in the winter when he's a little older. 

Ok, enough of my rambling, haha....!  Onto the card!!

I really love how this card turned out!!  I used B is for Boy cricut lite cartridge for the Elephant on the ball and for the words "Little Squirt".  For the water, I used Every Day Paper Dolls cricut cartridge.  The paper is from my stash!
I REALLY had fun with this card!!  And she really liked it too!  I'm so glad!  :-)

HAPPY BABY SHOWER DAY MARCELLE!!!  I can't wait to meet your new handsome little man!!  Love ya!! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope everyone is having a great saturday and staying cool!!
Bye for now! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment