CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ballet

My daughter wanted to me to make birthday cards for two of her ballet teachers.
I really love how this card turned out!!  I love the colors and the look of it!  It's just so pretty and girlie!

I used Cricut Cartridge Twinkle Toes for the fancy ballet slipper cut.
I embossed the background paper with my cuttlebug and the divine swirls folder.

The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from My Pink Stampers Birthday Crazy stamp set!  I love this stamp set!  It gives you so many ways to say Happy Birthday to someone special!

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!!
I decided to enter this card in the Say It With Sentiments Paper Playtime Challenge.  Wish me luck!  (this is my second challenge ever!!)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment