CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thank You Guidance Counselor

My Daughter had a rough year and her school guidance counselor was a really great help for her this year.  I am so grateful that schools have Guidance Counselors for children to go to and speak with on a personal level.  I love that my daughter could go there and confide in this wonderful woman and learn ways to handle things like bullying and self esteem and even things at home, like her wild younger borther, LOL! 

Anyway, We made this card for the Guidance Counselor and I thought it was just perfect.  It's from the A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.  It's acually one of the "Mom" cuts but I thought "How perfect, it's a woman bending down and caring for a young child" just like this guidance counselor has done so often wil my child and many others. 



I love the background against the black silhouette!  It look so great!!  (I definitely don't mean to "toot my own horn" by any means...  This is just a favorite of mine!

The Sentiment is from Pink By Design: Our Teachers stamp set. This set can be used for just about every person who works in a school or with Children!  I love this set!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment