CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thank you Teacher: Music

This is one of my absolute FAVORITE cards that I have ever made!!!! 
My daughter LOVES music class...  she loves all things having to do with music actually.  She loves to dance, sing, play the piano....  She is always making up songs and dances.  So, it only makes sense that she loves music class in school as well. 

As I said, this in one of my favorite cards that I have made so far!!!  I LOVE the background against the black and white of the piano!!  It just makes the card Pop!!

I used Cricut Cartridge Twinkle Toes for the Piano and I used Stickles on the keys to the piano. 
The sentiment is from Pink By Design, Our Teachers.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!!

So unfortunately, this didn't upload correctly either.  I don't know how to rotate my photos once they are posted on my blog....  it is correct in my photo album on my computer.
Anyway, isn;t this card so cool!!!?? 

Thanks for stopping by!  :-)

Have a Happy day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment