CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Sweet" Friend!!

Here is a card that my daughter help me make for her friend who was very sweet to her.  She stuck up for my daughter in the midst of some teasing and bullying in the lunch room!  I couldn't be more grateful to her for defending my daughter!!  This little girl LOVES Icecream, so, what's more appropriate than an icecream card!  Yay!!! 

We had fun embossing the layers with my cuttlebug machine using the Divine Swirls folder, the candy cane folder and the swiss dots folder....
We used the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge and My Pink Stamper's Sweet Goodness stamp set.  The stamp on the front says "100% Sweet" and inside it says "Thanks for being so Sweet".

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment