CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

School Nurses Have PATIENCE!

We wanted to make a card for the School nurse this year....  just to show our appreciation.  I don't think School Nurses get recognized very often for all that they do....

This is kind of a quick post... I'm playing catch up from not posting for a few weeks...  Boo to me.. 

Anyway, here is the card:

I used Every Day Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge for this card. 
The sentiment is from Pink By Designs Our Teachers stamp set.
For the Nurse's face, I used Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment.  I used a white jelly roll pen for the whites of the eyes and some chalk for the cheeks!  Isn't she cute??!! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment