CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

YOU DID IT!

Here is a card I made for my friend who is a Licensed Therapist and finally branched off and got her OWN office!  I wanted to make a card for her to tell her congrats!  I thought this card was really different from others I have made so far but I REALLY like it alot!  It could also be good for a thinking of you card, sympathy or just because!  :-)

I used the Forever Young cricut cartridge for the flower and the floral behind the flower. 
I used the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder for the center of the flower and I used stickles to give the swiss dots some sparkle!! 

For the Sentiments inside, I used Pink By Design Our Kids stamp set. I really love this set!  It's so fun and can be used for so many occasions!


Enjoy! 
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment