CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thank you Teacher: P.E.

My daughter wanted me to make cards for ALL of her teachers this year...  I'm not going to complain!  Haha!  I REALLY love making cards and I figure, the more "practice" I get, the better I will become and HOPEFULLY someday I will be good enough to try out for a design team!  <Fingers crossed>

So, here is the card we made for her gym teacher.  I say WE because she helped me pick out papers and images. 
I used the Recess Lite cricut cartridge for the image of the sports balls. 
The Stamp is from Pink By Design's Our Teachers stamp set.  I got A LOT of good use out of this set so far!  I really love Pink By Designs stamps!  They are great quality and they seem to have a stamp set to go along with ANY occasion you can think of! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment