CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Whooooo's Having a Birthday?!

Hi again!!
I'm back with my second card for today. 
I made a card last month for a customer of mine.  She asked me to make a pirate card for her great nephew.  Well, now it's his little sister's birthday so she asked me to make an Owl card for this little girl turning 1!!  How fun!!  I had a lot of fun making this card.  She was ok with me choosing the colors this time and doing pretty much whatever my creative juices felt like doing!  I like that!! 

Here's the super cute card:

I thought I'd post a photo with the personalization on it and one without...  I also inked around the edges on this card....  (My first time trying this technique.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and so is my customer!)

Anyway, I used Create a Critter for this cute card and Stickles!!!  So fun!!  For the name and age, I used Birthday Bash!! 

I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a WONDERFUL Week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment