CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Someone New!

A very good friend of mine and her husband just adopted a little boy!  Yay!!  So excited for them!!  This is their first child!  She is AMAZING with children!  In the past 4 years since I have been friends with her, she has been absolutely amazing to my children!! 

A few of us (her friends) are putting together a party for the new family to welcome their new little boy and get him some much needed items like clothes, books, puzzles, toys, games... Kind of like a baby shower but not so much. 

Well, since I have 3 very active and wild children, I passed the planning onto a friend of mine who I had originally asked to help me.  (I'm really glad I passed on the planning b/c life has been ABSOLUTELY crazy busy lately and there is just no time for planning on my part.  I'm so happy Jillian is able to step up to the plate!!  Thanks Jillian!!)  Sooooo, I was at least asked to make the invites!!  Dustin LOVES anything with a motor/engine so I thought a Monster Truck would be most appropriate!  I LOVE how these invites turned out!! 

Check them out!!  I made 47!!! 


I was going to post the AWESOME wording on the inside of the invite but for privacy purposes, I am not going to do that. 

I used cricut cartridge, Boys Will Be Boys for the monster truck.  The Awesome paint splattered paper I picked up at Michael's.  I LOVE how these look!  For the stamp "You're Invited" on the front, I used Birthday Crazy from My Pink Stamper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment