CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

PURSE-onally wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Wow, I have not posted for some time now.  We went to my mom's house to house sit and dog sit for a week and enjoyed the pool there and fenced in yard.  We also enjoyed spending some time with my Grandmother which was really nice b/c we don't see her often. 

Anyway, Back on July 9th my Aunt had a birthday...  I won't say what age, but it was a BIG 5-0!  No, she really doesn't mind b/c she is grateful for every year she is given.  I was complaining about turning 30 in Sept. and she said to not be bummed about it.  She said, "Every year is a blessing!"  She is a 2 time Cancer Survivor and a true Hero.  I love the way she turned my thinking about getting older into something happy!  She's right!  Every year....  every day, every minute is a blessing!!

Ok, so on to the card. 

I asked her what she liked and gave her a list of things and she said everything, LOL!  Not so helpful.  BUT she did tell me her favorite color is blue so I had that to work with.  Then I saw my stamp "Purse-onally wishing you a Happy Birthday from my stamp set Shop-A-holic from Pink By Design and thought of the perfect card!! 


I love the little purse stamp too!  How appropriate! 

I used my cricut cartridge, Forever Young for the purse and the paper is from my stash.... 

She really liked this card a lot!  I'm glad I was able to make her one and PURSE-onally give it to her at a picnic we had at my dad's house...  complete with a surprise birthday cake for her too!  It was a really fun day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Jess!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment